The international BWB Surface technology specializes in the surface finishing of aluminum. We understand our craft and anodize according to the highest quality consciousness.
Are you looking for a new challenge in the fascinating world of surface technology? To expand our team, we are looking for a surface coater (m/f/d) or galvanizer (m/f/d) for our production site in Dresden.
- Understanding technical documentation of the work order
- Preparation and pre-treatment of the parts to be coated (cleaning, degreasing and grinding).
- Preparation, execution and supervision of the coating process of the corresponding electroplating or anodizing processes
- Control and regulate surface engineering processes
- Control, evaluate and, if necessary, correct work results
- Post-treat workpieces, e.g. leveling roughness by polishing and smoothing
- Document surface engineering processes
- Maintenance and care of the working equipment
- Identify and correct problems
- Experienced specialist with social competence - also interested career changer:in
- Knowledge of technical, logistical and commercial processes in an electroplating shop
- Ability to work in a team, manual dexterity, technical understanding, sense of responsibility, diligence and willingness to work shifts
- Initiative, independent work according to specifications
We offer you
- Individual, practice-oriented induction and ongoing training courses
- Progressive employment conditions
- A motivated and helpful team
For more information about the job, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For more information about the job, please do not hesitate to contact us. Birgit Fischer is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail to: