The international BWB Surface technology specializes in the surface finishing of aluminum. We understand our craft and anodize according to the highest quality consciousness.
Are you looking for a new challenge in the fascinating world of surface technology? To expand our team, we are looking for a painter (m/f/d) for our production site in Dresden.
- Understanding technical documentation of the work order
- Preparation and pre-treatment of the parts to be coated (cleaning, degreasing, filling and sanding).
- Preparation and implementation of various painting processes (e.g. adhesive primer, primer and top coat - water and solvent based, conductive paint, sliding paint and other special paints) according to technological documentation and other regulations.
- Control and regulate surface engineering processes
- Control, evaluate and, if necessary, correct work results
- Post-treat workpieces, e.g. level roughness by filling, grinding, planing, polishing
- Document surface technical processes (e.g. paint build-up, time limits)
- Maintenance and care of the working equipment
- Identify and correct problems
- Completed vocational training as a painter with sufficient experience in the job description
- Craftsmanship and technical understanding
- Careful and responsible way of working
We offer you
- Individual and practice-oriented training
- Progressive working conditions
- A motivated and helpful team
For more information about the job, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For more information about the job, please do not hesitate to contact us. Birgit Fischer is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail to: