The internationally active BWB Surface technology specializes in the surface finishing of aluminum. State-of-the-art processes, innovative technology, committed and motivated specialists with a high level of quality awareness are the pillars of BWB's success.
Are you looking for a new challenge in the fascinating world of surface technology? For our location in Dresden we are looking for a trainee immediately or by appointment.
- Visualization of designs by means of CAD - software
- Inventory maintenance of existing CAD - drawings as well as their updating
- Assistance with maintenance and servicing of production equipment
- Assistance in other production areas
- In successful academic education in the field of engineering sciences.
- (Bachelor) student in advanced semester with first practical experiences
- A high level of initiative and willingness to work independently
- A persuasive personality, sensitivity and service mentality
- A quick apprehension as well as a high ability to work in a team
- Skills around CAD software: Confident handling of AUTOCAD 2013
We offer you
- A flexible activity depending on time availability and needs in the current projects
- A motivated and helpful team
For more information about the job, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For more information about the job, please do not hesitate to contact us. Birgit Fischer is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail to: