The international BWB Surface technology specializes in surface finishing and the processing of aluminum. State-of-the-art processes and technology, high quality awareness, committed and motivated specialists are the pillars of BWB's success.
Are you looking for a new challenge in the fascinating world of surface technology? For our location in Büren an der Aare we are looking for an employee in maintenance with immediate effect or by appointment.
- Responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting of all machinery, equipment and facilities required for production
- Organize and perform periodic maintenance
- Correct electronic and mechanical malfunctions
- Development and implementation of technical optimizations
- Responsible for wastewater treatment plant, waste management and disposal
- Cooperation and support in technical projects
- Basic mechanical or electrical engineering training
- Experience in the metal construction industry, surface technology industry
- German language skills in spoken and written
- Readiness for on-call duty
- Willingness for work assignments at all Bern locations (Büren a.A, Grosshöchstetten, Niederwangen)
- Independent, precise and concentrated way of working with very high quality awareness
- Networked thinking, quick comprehension, resilient and reliable
We offer you
- Professional training tailored to your needs
- Varied and responsible field of activity
- Attractive employment conditions (flexible working time model, at least 5 weeks vacation, 13th month salary, REKA money discount, free parking...)
- Motivated and helpful team
- Promotion of internal and external education and training
- Internal development opportunities
For more information about the job, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For more information about the job, please do not hesitate to contact us. Diellza Imeraj is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail to: