The international BWB Surface technology specializes in the surface finishing of aluminum. We understand our craft and anodize according to the highest quality consciousness.
Are you looking for a new challenge in the fascinating world of surface technology? To expand our team, we are looking for an employee in the area of quality assurance for our production site in Dresden.
- Processing and evaluation of customer complaints and internal complaints in the area of surface coating
- Processing and further development of the QM system according to the DIN EN ISO 9000ff.
- Initiation of corrective actions and monitoring of their effectiveness
- Issue of test certificates and initial sample test reports
- Management of samples during production
- Implementation of internal audits, as well as accompanying customer / certification and supplier audits
- Knowledge of DIN EN ISO 9001 (if applicable DIN EN ISO 9100)
- Experience in the field of surface treatment
- Willingness for occasional travel to customers and suppliers
- Confident appearance and good communication skills
- Engagement in the implementation of measures with employees, customers and suppliers
- Good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written)
- confident handling of MS Office
- additional desirable experience: as an auditor of the QM system (if necessary, training course according to ISO 19011), in dealing with QM tools (8d report, 5-Why, FMEA), in dealing with measuring and testing equipment, with document management systems and their maintenance (process, procedural instructions), in carrying out training and further education with employees
We offer you
- Individual, practice-oriented induction and ongoing training courses
- Progressive employment conditions
- A motivated and helpful team
For more information about the job, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For more information about the job, please do not hesitate to contact us. Birgit Fischer is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail to: