Some key points about the new school building reasons:
- New three-story primary school building with two gymnasiums in the basement and bright classrooms on the upper floor
- Outer shell made of high quality Italian travertine
- Finely coordinated materialization: walls made of exposed concrete, windows framed in anodised aluminium in a light Colinal shade
- Circumferential window bands made of anodised aluminium
- Longitudinal facade divided into three attached box windows
- The building is a combination of classic and modern, symmetries characterize both the outer shell and the room layout inside.
- Staircases are at the same time atriums